Sabres GIFs: Back by Popular Demand3
It’s so nice to feel popular.
Thanks to all of you who sent all the positive feedback for our “Top Ten 2010-2011 Sabres GIFs” post. It was a heckuva lot of fun to make them all, so we decided to throw ten more of these things together.
This new list of ten includes highlights of players, fans, commentators, and a few real screwball moments to make you smile.
Oh, and for you GIF rookies out there, these things can take a little while to load, so please be patient.
1. Pierre McGuire creeps out Rob Ray.
2. Ray applies the good ol’ “Coup de Grace.”
3. Hasek stuns Lemieux – and the ref.
4. Hasek: just another day at the office (yep, he pretty much did this kind of stuff all the time).
5. Gilbert Perreault scores his 250th – with one hand.
6. Larry Carriere one-punches Don Saleski. Crease: protected.
7. Jim Lorentz goes bat hunting. (Jim is a part-time fisherman, and apparently, one cold ninja.)
8. Pat LaFontaine turns the lights off at the old Aud. Actually, one of the hardest goals he ever had to score.
9. Just another Sabres fan making us all proud. (Sure, pick on the Pominville guy. Thank god he wasn’t wearing a Ray jersey, or that cop might have been in trouble.)
10. Rocking that 90’s style jersey the way it should be: metal-style (tip-o-the-sunglasses for Phil over at “Black and Blue and Gold” for linking me to this Meshuggah video).
Rock on, Buffalo.
next post: 2010-11 Sabres Draft: Another Ruuttu?